Please read this important information before visiting the lodge.
- Please be advised that you are entering the lodge at your own risk.
- By entering the lodge, you are agreeing that Lakeland Elks 1291 will not be held liable should you contract COVID-19.
- If you are sick, have a fever or are not feeling well, YOU MAY NOT ENTER THE LODGE.
As a volunteer driven Fraternal Organization, we ask each of you to assist in keeping us code compliant with CDC regulations.
- Sanitizing products will be placed on each table and we ask that these remain on each table.
- You will be required to sanitize the table & chairs before being seated.
- You will be required to clear your own tables of all garbage before leaving.
At this time, our allowed capacity is 100 members. If we are at capacity, no member may enter until another member leaves.
To insure social distancing:
- All tables and chairs are currently set a safe social distance apart – NO TABLES MAY BE MOVED AT ANY TIME!
- There may be no groups of more than 10 at any table.
- Practice safe social distancing at all times.
- Only disposable items will be used and YOU must dispose of them when finished.
- Drink orders must be placed at the West end of the bar practicing social distancing.
- There will be no pitchers, buckets or use of personal drinkware.
- Can Koozies may be brought in in with you and must be taken with you when you leave. No items may be left at the Lodge.
- There is to be no reaching over the bar for napkins, straws, etc.
- Seating at the bar will be available -stools must remain where located and NO standing is allowed.
About other lodge happenings:
- Shuffleboard and Pool: Are unavailable until further notice.
- Jukebox: May be played -If you use the touchscreen, please sanitize it when you are done.
- Lodge Hours: Adherence to posted Lodge hours will be strictly enforced. Last call will be 15 minutes prior to closing. Entry to the Lodge will be denied 30 minutes prior to closing without exception.