Lakeland Elks Lodge #1291 used the Gratitude Grant from Elks National Foundation, for $2,500.00 to donate to the Florida Baptist Children’s Home One More Child Program. This is a community based, non-profit organization serving our local communities.
This program provides meals through a back-pack program in our local schools. This donation will provide meals to vulnerable children and their families, who have struggled with difficulties through-out this pandemic.
left to right:
Sher Thrush and Jim Mosier both from Lakeland Elks Lodge, Leon Battle, Rebecca Rothman, Megan Matta, and Kaf Nelson from Florida Baptist Children’s Home.
Check out the latest issue of the Antlers Newsletter. Click HERE
Remember; the Antlers pages are now in the Members Only Section and are password protected. If you can’t remember your password, contact the Lodge Secretary.
- Read a statement from your Exalted Ruler, John Mathison.
- Read messages from our Veterans Committee, House Committee, and Board of Directors.
- Get an update on all of our upcoming meals & events
- Take a peek at all of our new members from January and February.
- And don’t forget that you can connect with us on Facebook
Donation to James A Haley Medical Foster Veterans
On March 11, 2021 Lakeland Elks lodge provided $500.00 in gift cards to the entire Medical Foster Program which includes approximately 45 veterans. The gift cards were in $10 increments to various restaurants and Walmart. These are used in a treatment plan as a tool to assist with cognitive skills in creating a shopping plan.
Most love to get food after their doctor’s appointments and if the caregiver doesn’t have to pay, they are more likely to go.
National Vietnam War Veterans Day
On March 27, 2021 City of Lakeland, Catholic War Veterans, Polk County Veterans Council and the Lakeland Vet Center will honor the Vietnam Veterans of Polk County at Veterans Park in Lakeland.
Lakeland Elks are invited and encouraged to attend. Our Lakeland Lodge is sponsoring the meal for this event, which will be provided by Uncle Nick’s Italian Deli.Vietnam Vet Day 03.01.2021
ENF Fundraiser —
IT has now been 3 years since we did our Ceiling Tile Fundraiser. This means it’s time to rejuvenate the ceiling tiles. We will be reaching out to those that purchased in the original offering.
If you wish to renew—please contact Sher at 863-205-7906 or via email at email@example.com.
If you didn’t purchase one last time, we will have more ceiling tiles available for purchase. Again, please contact Sher!
Tiles are $100 eachceiling Tiles 2021
The Lodge Lounge is now open until 9pm on Sunday & Monday.
Welcome back home! The Lodge is OPEN.
Please read this important information before visiting the lodge.
- Please be advised that you are entering the lodge at your own risk.
- By entering the lodge, you are agreeing that Lakeland Elks 1291 will not be held liable should you contract COVID-19.
- If you are sick, have a fever or are not feeling well, YOU MAY NOT ENTER THE LODGE.
Temperatures of all bartenders, dishwashers, cooks, servers and volunteers will be taken and logged prior to each time they are serving at the Lodge.
As a volunteer driven Fraternal Organization, we ask each of you to assist in keeping us code compliant with CDC regulations.
- Sanitizing products will be placed on each table and we ask that these remain on each table.
- You will be required to sanitize the table & chairs before being seated.
- You will be required to clear your own tables of all garbage before leaving.
At this time, our allowed capacity is 100 members. If we are at capacity, no member may enter until another member leaves.
To insure social distancing:
- All tables and chairs are currently set a safe social distance apart – NO TABLES MAY BE MOVED AT ANY TIME!
- There may be no groups of more than 10 at any table.
- Practice safe social distancing at all times.
- Only disposable items will be used and YOU must dispose of them when finished.
- Drink orders must be placed at the West end of the bar practicing social distancing.
- There will be no pitchers, buckets or use of personal drinkware.
- Can Koozies may be brought in in with you and must be taken with you when you leave. No items may be left at the Lodge.
- There is to be no reaching over the bar for napkins, straws, etc.
- Seating at the bar will be available -stools must remain where located and NO standing is allowed.
About other lodge happenings:
- Shuffleboard and Pool: Are unavailable until further notice.
- Jukebox: May be played -If you use the touchscreen, please sanitize it when you are done.
- Lodge Hours: Adherence to posted Lodge hours will be strictly enforced. Last call will be 15 minutes prior to closing. Entry to the Lodge will be denied 30 minutes prior to closing without exception.
We know things are different, but these rules are for everyone’s safety. Please help us all remain safe by adhering to them.
Lakeland Elks Lodge #1291
4529 Harden Blvd.
Lakeland, FL 33813
Monday: Noon – 9pm
Tuesday: 4pm – 10pm
Wednesday: 4pm – 10pm
Thursday: 4pm – 10pm
Friday: 4pm – Midnight
Saturday: 2:30pm – 10pm
Sunday: Noon – 9pm
Our meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm, except Feb when meetings are on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays.
Click HERE for Dinning Information